The wonderful, nurturing West Severna Park Community and Blue Ribbon Severna Park Schools are just 2 of the contributing factors making 100 Hollyberry Rd. a great place to live! The current Owners raised their family here for 59 years and loved living in this split level home. About 23 years ago, they put on an addition expanding and updating the Kitchen with granite counters and White cabinets, replacing the windows, enlarging the formal Dining Room, adding a Full Bath and adding a convenient Laundry off the Kitchen. The Samsung refrigerator is just 3 years old! Original Hardwood Floors remain under wall-to-wall carpeting in the original part of the house. The mature landscaping offers not only beauty, but peace and privacy! There are rose bushes, plus every year but this one, the Owners had 2 productive vegetable garden beds. West Severna Park has a fantastic community beach area with a long fishing pier, a floating dock to swim to, a covered pavilion with barbecue stations for picnics, lots of small boat storage and a play area. In addition, the other side of the community has an area with boat slips (extra fees), boat ramp and trailer parking. Come enjoy the life style!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,736 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
W Severna Park
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Severn River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Corner, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price