Financing Fell Through 5 Days before Closing!! Located at the end of the cul-de-sac, backing to wonderful GORC Park, this stately brick front colonial was built using the NV "Annapolis" Floor Plan. These original owners have decided to downsize now that they have raised their 4 children here and are now empty nesters. Jan. 2020 New HVAC! Hardwood floors on Main AND Upper Levels! Brand New Paint! Beautiful Built-Ins in Living Room and Lower Level 2nd Family Room. Dining Room was used as an office recently. Kitchen is open to the Family Room, with Fireplace and French door to the Deck and Pergola. Owner's Suite has Cathedral Ceiling, His & Hers Walk-In-Closets, Bath with Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate Shower and enclosed Commode. Fully fenced Back Yard, with direct access to the Park for kids and pet-walking.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water
2,169 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Courts Of Four Seasons
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Hobby Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price