Deck was just rebuilt! This is a great opportunity to own a detached 3 bedroom 2.5 bath garage colonial in Pasadena. Fenced back yard is perfect for privacy and the safety of children and pets. A wonderful County Park and Athletic Field is very close (walking distance). Three good sized Bedrooms upstairs, all with large, organized closets. The Primary Bedroom has an attached bathroom. Wood burning fireplace in Family Room, sold "as is", but should be fine (Sellers don't know when it was last used). Basement has 1 finished room, a laundry/storage room and another storage room with a door to the basement areaway. Walk to County Park or convenient drive to Baltimore and Annapolis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,836 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Level, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price