Owner has loved living here since 2000, but is moving North to be closer to Family. She has continued to mow and use the Community land to the left of the house and isn't quite sure where the side property line is for the .26 ac. lot. The Community has not ever used this property (which continues down a ravine into wetlands) in the years she has lived there. The Seller says if you drew a straight line from the left side of the back fence to a foot or so to the left of the forsythia bush near the street (which is on the property), that should approximate that side line. What an opportunity for someone to buy a rancher with 10 year old HVAC, siding and roof in a water-privileged Severna Park neighborhood with Blue Ribbon Schools for just under $400K! The $125/year HOA fees are paid in the tax bill. The partially fenced rear yard is huge, flat and accessed through sliders from the Family Room to the patio.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
1,376 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Cypress Creek and Magothy River
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price