Wonderful opportunity to live in a nurturing active community close to blue ribbon schools. Welcome to this 3 BR, 2.5 BA home with new paint throughout and new, neutral carpet and padding being installed 11/12. The main level has hardwood floors in the living room, dining room, foyer, and upper-level hall. Owners will love the open floor plan with the kitchen open to the sunken family room. The family room offers a wood-burning fireplace and sliders to the backyard. The dining room is off the kitchen and foyer. The living room features a vaulted ceiling and a large front window. There is a powder room in the family room area. Just off the family room is an unfinished storage/utility & Laundry area with an additional door to the back yard. The upper level has a primary bedroom suite with a full bath. There is a second bedroom offering a step up large floored attic along with an additional bedroom closet. A third bedroom and full hall bathroom are also on the upper level. The large mature trees in the backyard were recently pruned and trimmed. The backyard is fenced, with a new section going in soon. The community has an outdoor pool and membership is included with the annual HOA fee. It is the hub of community life in the warmer months. This home feeds into Blue Ribbon Severna Park Elementary, Middle, and High schools.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Aluminum Siding
1,876 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price