Welcome to 789 Oak Stump Drive, located in the desirable Shipley's Choice neighborhood! This beautiful home is on a quiet cul-de-sac and features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a fully finished basement, and an amazing outdoor space for leisure and entertainment. Your spacious main floor of the home features a large, updated chef's kitchen, formal dining room space, living room, and a cozy family room with a fireplace and built-in shelving. Flowing from the family room is your sunroom with vaulted ceiling, fan, and skylights - make this your special place to relax any time of day! From here, connect directly to the outdoor space, which boasts a two-level Trex deck, separate patio and fire pit, and plenty of green space backing to woods; all enclosed by a fence! Upstairs, your primary bedroom contains an en suite bathroom creating the ultimate at-home spa experience with double sinks, separate vanity, and separate soaker tub. Looking for even more space? Your finished basement offers two generous rec rooms plus plenty of storage options including closets, laundry, and a wine cellar. This home flows so nicely with rooms for everyone to enjoy! Create your own office, playroom, home gym, or extra guest space. Last but not least, leave your parking woes behind and enjoy the ease of a 2-car garage plus driveway. Don't miss out on touring this fantastic home - schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
3,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Shipleys Choice Boe
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Enclosed, Patio, Brick
- Shingle, Fiberglass
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price