Extremely rare opportunity to own a gently used 3 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath Penthouse condo in Rivergate II! This lovely and neutral home has wood floors in the Entry, Great Room and Kitchen and Carpeting in the Loft and 3 Bedrooms. The Kitchen has been upgraded with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. There is a counter overhang for a breakfast bar. The Great Room has high vaulted ceilings, a corner gas fireplace and a French Door to the spacious Balcony. All 3 Bedrooms have their own attached Bathrooms and walk-in-closets (quite large in the Primary Bed Room!). The Loft is accessed by the easily navigated and attractive spiral staircase. The current Owner (who lives here only part time) uses this space as an office, but it could function in lots of different ways. Building 805 is at the end of the road, so it is quiet with no through traffic; yet this condo is so close to major commuting routes, local shopping and Historic Annapolis! There is 1 assigned parking place and 1 unassigned space for each unit.
Condo, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,400 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price