Upgraded "Wexford" End Townhome in amenity-packed Creekside Village! This corner home has a 4 foot bump-out and extra windows on the end side to let in more light. There is a Vinyl privacy fence in the back yard for child and pet safety. The entry level is at grade with a 2 car garage (with openers), a powder room, a large family room and a French door to the fenced back yard. Oak stairs lead to the main level which is 1 big, lovely and open living, kitchen and dining Open Concept! Hardwood flooring, metal balustrades, 42" white crown molded cabinets, granite counters & island, stainless steel appliances. nickel finishes and more! Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a conveniently located laundry closet. The Primary Bedroom has a walk-in-closet and an opulent bathroom with separate tub and shower and double vanity. No Front Foot Fee!! You will love all that the Community of Creekside Village has to offer! Washer & Dryer belong to the Tenant and do not convey.
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Creekside Village At Tanyard Springs
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price