Beautiful Single Family Home! New Roof (2019), Hardwood Floors throughout. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Family Room leads to fenced backyard with patio. Kitchen with breakfast room, cherry cabinets and recessed lighting. Living Room with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans in living room, family room and master bedroom. Great location near the Lodge. 55+ Community with lots of amenities including, indoor and outdoor pools, golf membership available, tennis courts, clubhouse, lodge with exercise room, fitness room and so much more. All new buyers pay one time recreational fee of $2,055 to Heritage Harbour at settlement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,434 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Body of Water
- South River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Golf Course Membership Available, Library, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Transportation Service
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price